Terms | Shipping | Privacy
Delivery Method and Timing Info:
• All UK orders are shipped via DPD. Next working day if placed before 1pm. With the option of Saturday delivery at no extra cost if placed before 1pm on a Friday.
Returns & Refunds:
We will accept returns and exchanges within 28 days of purchase, for the full cost of the merchandise if the apparel that is unwashed and unworn and the decks that are still in the shrink wrap.
However, we are not responsible for any return shipping charges unless the items are damaged or covered under our warranty program detailed below.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return.
If you think your product was faulty by cause of manufacturer error please contact us at email@example.com with the following information.
- Contact information (name, address, email and phone number).
- Photos of the fault (the more detail, the better).
- Your Order Number.
Upon inspection we’ll contact you with instructions.
We are not responsible for any return shipping costs or fees.
• All personal information is confidential and private. However, we may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our terms.
• Our store is hosted on Shopify. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
• To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service.